Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Your Age By CHOCOLATE Math!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chocolate Math...This is weird!

    This is pretty neat.

    DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

    It takes less than a minute ...... Work this out as you read.
    Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
    This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun!

    1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would
    like to have chocolate. (more than once but less than 10)

    2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

    3. Add 5 (for Sunday)

    4. Multiply it by 50 I'll wait while you get the calculator................

    5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755....

    If you haven't, add 1754 .....

    6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

    You should have a three digit number


    The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

    The next two numbers are .......

    YOUR! AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

    THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) IT WILL EVER WORK!


    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pretty weird, eh?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> {Gus}

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    chocmath

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    chocolate fractions

    <font color="brown">When it comes to fractions, I find these very helpful!</font>

    Tasty too!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Holy S-H-I-T it did work. Hahaha... It looks delish too, to say the least. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OMG--that is crazy! One problem...now I am craving some CHOCOLATE!

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Let's sum it up: I cannot add.
    Finding a difference drives me mad.
    I hate remainders and it's true,
    Multiplication makes me blue.

    Those plastic sticks just don't do it.
    Who thought that up really blew it.
    We'll do well with a new device,
    These M&Ms will be real nice.

    This subject now will be a treat
    As Chocolate Math is really sweet!
    I'll be an adder who never misses
    While adding piles of chocolate kisses.

    Here's a device found at the store:
    Ten Tootsie Rolls, and I'll eat four.
    Then I'll say, "I still have six."
    With Chocolate Subtraction Tricks.

    Now division can be done in haste
    When it's done with a little taste.
    With remainders I'll have a ball,
    I'll pick them up and eat them all.

    To multiply we will be able
    To put some chocolate on the table.
    Two candy bars times four are eight. (ate)
    That product we'll assimilate.

    If teachers would not preach and nag
    But assign our homework from a bag,
    All students could be math fanatics
    By using Chocolate Mathematics.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "You can COUNT on us."
    m20&amp20ms
    wave

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    b663hz

    This won't help will it... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Hee, Hee...

  10. #10
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    This test has been circulating around quit a bit always a delicious treat though

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic